In Ark: Survival Evolved, cementing paste is an important item for building bases. It can be made by combining tar and oil in a cooking pot, and it’s used to attach structures together, as well as to seal metal doors against the weather.
It can also be used to easily turn wood logs into treated wood, creating a much better building material.
What is cementing paste and what are its uses in Ark: Survival Evolved
One of the most important items in Ark: Survival Evolved is cementing paste. This item can be used to attach structures, armor, and building pieces together.
It’s very useful for taming creatures with armor as well. And just like everything else in this game, it must first be learned from storage box before you can create it.
How to make cementing paste
In order to make cementing paste in Ark: Survival Evolved, you will need tar and oil. These can be obtained by harvesting small trees and large bushes around the game world.
Once you have the tar and oil, simply put them in a cooking pot and cook them together. This will create the cementing paste that you need for building bases and taming creatures.
Tips for using cementing paste in Ark: Survival Evolved
Here are a few tips for using cementing paste in Ark: Survival Evolved:
- Make sure you have plenty of tar and oil available, as you will need it to create cementing paste.
- Cementing paste is an important item for building bases and taming creatures. Make sure you always have some on hand.
- The cementing paste recipe requires a cooking pot. Make sure you have one of these available before trying to make cementing paste.
- The treated wood created with cementing paste is much stronger than regular wood. Use it to create the strongest bases and structures possible.
- Cementing paste can be used to easily attach armor and armor pieces onto creatures.
- You can usually find the tar and oil you need for making cementing paste around trees or bushes. Remember that it must first be learned from the storage box before you can make it.
How to get cementing paste
Cementing paste can be found all over the game world in Ark: Survival Evolved. It’s used for building bases and taming creatures, so it will be hard to miss.
And if for some reason you can’t seem to find enough, just remember that there is a recipe that will create it.
Recipes that use cementing paste
There are a few recipes that use cementing paste in Ark: Survival Evolved. The most common one is the recipe for treated wood.
This recipe requires 1 log of wood and 1 unit of cementing paste. When you put these items in a crafting grid, you will create 2 pieces of treated wood.
Another recipe that uses cementing paste is the recipe for metal doors. This recipe requires 1 metal door frame and 1 unit of cementing paste. When you put these items in a crafting grid, you will create a metal door that can be used to keep out the weather.
And of course, cementing paste can also be used to make the adhesive required for taming creatures. This recipe requires 1 unit of cementing paste and 1 unit of narcotics. When you put these items in a crafting grid, you will create 2 units of adhesive.
Ark: Survival Evolved is a game with many resources, and cementing paste is one of them.
It can be used to attach structures together, as well as to seal metal doors against the weather.
And if you don’t have enough on hand for building bases or taming creatures, there are recipes that will create it.