If you’re looking to add some rare Pokémon to your collection in Pokémon Go, then you’ll want to check out this blog post. We’ve got a list of rare Pokémon, as well as some tips on how to increase your chances of finding them.
Rare Pokemon list: What are the rarest creatures in Pokemon Go?
The rarest Pokémon in Pokémon Go are among the most desired species for trainers to capture. While there are many different types of Pokémon ranging from common to legendary, some of the rarest and most difficult to locate Pokémon are Mew, Celebi, Unown, Relicanth, Wobbuffet, Suicune, and Articuno.
- Mew and Celebi are often discovered during special events or via research jobs, while Unown may be found all over the globe, though they are more common in cities.
- Relicanth is exclusively found in tropical areas like New Zealand and is frequently captured when fishing.
- Suicune is met after conquering the three Legendary Beasts, while Wobbuffet may be found along the water’s edge.
- Finally, Articuno may spawn near the shore, although it has a poor spawning rate and an extremely low catch rate.
Trainers must put in a lot of work and attention to get all of these Rare Pokémon. However, it may be worthwhile since these animals have distinct stats and movesets that make them essential in competitive play.
How to increase your chances of finding rare Pokemon in Pokemon Go
Taking advantage of special events is the greatest method to boost your chances of discovering uncommon Pokémon in Pokémon Go. Special events may provide you access to a bevy of unusual Pokémon that you wouldn’t ordinarily see in the wild. Furthermore, numerous event-exclusive Pokémon are certain to emerge with each event, so keeping track of when these events occur will help you avoid missing out on any possible findings.
There are a few additional strategies you can utilize to boost your chances of obtaining uncommon Pokémon besides taking advantage of special events:
- Exploiting ecosystems and biomes is one method; certain Pokémon will only occur in certain regions, but just because a species isn’t native doesn’t mean it won’t be accessible.
- Exploring unexpected places and visiting various Gyms and PokémonStops is another strategy to consider; here, since you may encounter rare species that spawn much more often than on the map itself.
- Finally, utilizing lures at PokémonStops might be advantageous since it draws Pokemon from everywhere around rather than just the immediate vicinity.