Leaving your Facebook account could mean leaving your life. Friends list, photos, messages, videos, and more are all at risk. But what if there was a way to get them all back? And by ‘get them all back’ I mean all of them, including the ones you haven’t seen in years.
The ability to keep up with friends and family online is a touchstone of our lives. Whether we’re updating Facebook statuses, tweeting, or updating our Google Plus Listings, we’ve come to rely on the ability to connect with people. But what happens when your Facebook account is suddenly locked or disabled? Is it a glitch? An error? An issue with your account security settings?
Facebook is a great place to connect with friends and family throughout the world, but it also makes it easy to accidentally which can cause problems. This article will show how to fix “Facebook Account Locked” and “Facebook Disabled” errors, and how to get back your Facebook account.
What causes my Facebook account to be locked or deactivated, and how can I regain access? If your Facebook account has been disabled or blocked, and you want to regain it, you’ve come to the correct spot. Because today I’ll go through all of these problems with your Facebook account and how to resolve them.
Why has my Facebook account been disabled or locked?
How to Recover a Facebook Account That Has Been Blocked or Disabled
Because many people’s Facebook accounts have been blocked for no apparent reason, something similar occurred to me. That is why I am informing you about this, as it may be of use to you.
I’ll discuss the top three Facebook-related issues in this article.
- What is the reason for your Facebook account being disabled or blocked?
- How to Recover a Blocked Facebook Account
- How can you avoid having your Facebook account blocked?
Why has my Facebook account been disabled or locked?
The primary cause for or Blocked is Facebook Account Disable, which is why Facebook Account Block Gets | for example…
- If you don’t use your actual name on Facebook, it’s possible that your account may be banned. (For example, you can’t use @, $ as a Facebook name.)
- Even if a large number of groups join Facebook ( Max-200 Group ), the account will be banned.
- Facebook may ban your account if you share a lot of links in a group or on your timeline.
- Excessive logo poking may potentially result in account suspension.
- Using the VPN server also disables your Facebook account.
- If you post too much offensive content on Facebook, your account will get a Facebook Security Message, and your account will be disabled or blocked. (Take, for example, an accident or an e-war.)
- If you send friend requests to individuals you don’t know or who aren’t from your neighborhood, Facebook may suspend your account.
(How to Recover a Facebook Account That Has Been Blocked):
If your Facebook account has been banned or deactivated for any reason, you will need to contact Facebook to request that it be unblocked.
Note: You can only be unblocked and recover your Facebook account if you add your Gmail id or phone number to your account.
You must go to Facebook Helpdesk to file an Account Recovery Appeal; if you are unfamiliar with it, you may click on the link to visit Direct Facebook Helpdesk.
You may go to the Facebook Helpdesk and choose the “My Personal Facebook Account is Disabled” option.
Appeal for a Facebook account
You may click on “Submit an Appeal” after heading to your Personal Account.
Now you’ll see a form where you’ll be asked for your email, phone number, name, and ID number (Aadhar Card, Voter Id, PAN Card Ect). Upload a PDF file of one identification card once you’ve completed all of the choices.
Note: When requesting that Facebook unlock your account, you must provide an ID. If you do not provide an ID, Facebook will not unblock your account.
How to Avoid Having Your Facebook Account Blocked:
Your Facebook account will never be blocked or disabled if you follow some of the Facebook rules, and your account will be secure.
- Do not share any post, Message Share on Facebook Timeline, or any other content that violates Facebook’s policies.
- Send a friend invitation to anybody with whom you don’t already have a common friend.
- If you publish an accident, anything personal, or something offensive, Facebook will disregard it.
- If you do this, Facebook will recognize you as a spammer.
For more information about Facebook Policies & terms, you click on a ray Policy Facebook Terms.
So, friends, why is my Facebook account banned or deactivated for the reasons stated above? This will assist you in regaining access to your “Blocked Facebook Account” and will also tell you as to why your Facebook account has been disabled or blocked.
Don’t forget to bookmark and return to.com every day because you’ll discover the most up-to-date Technology information here, including How-to Guide Tips & Tricks. Blogging, digital marketing, Android rooting, social media games, and so on. Best wishes.
Facebook has been plagued with a number of security issues since its inception in 2004. Facebook has acknowledged the problem and has taken steps to resolve the issue, but Facebook is never 100% secure. You may find that your Facebook account has been disabled by Facebook and/or you may find that you have been locked out of your Facebook account.. Read more about how to recover disabled facebook account without id and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I unlock my locked Facebook account 2021?
If you are locked out of your Facebook account, the best option is to contact Facebook support. They will be able to help you with any issues that may have occurred and unlock your account for you.
Why does Facebook disable accounts 2021?
Facebook has disabled accounts that have been inactive for more than a year.
Why is my Facebook account locked or disabled?
Facebook is a private company and they have the right to lock accounts for any reason.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- your profile is locked facebook
- my facebook account has been locked
- how can i recover my locked facebook account
- facebook disabled my account for no reason
- facebook account disabled 2018