How to Change Uniform Pokemon Sword
In the dynamic world of Pokemon Sword, there’s a lot to be excited about, especially when it comes to customizing your gaming experience. One aspect that truly stands out is the variety of uniform options available. With these uniforms, I can express my unique style while battling and training my Pokemon.
From sporting gear that matches my favorite type of Pokemon to donning a uniform representing my preferred gym leader, the choices are virtually endless. It’s all up to personal preference and what resonates with me as a player. The ability to change uniforms adds another level of depth and personalization in this already immersive game.
But you might be asking yourself, how do I go about changing these uniforms? Well, it’s more straightforward than you’d think! So let me guide you through this process step by step so you can dive back into your journey with renewed vigor and style!
Understanding Uniform Options in Pokemon Sword
Stepping into the vibrant world of Pokemon Sword, it’s essential to understand that your style isn’t just defined by the type of Pokemon you carry. Your uniform also plays a significant role. And let me tell you, there are plenty of options available for customization! From gym leader uniforms to different color variations, the game offers an extensive range of choices.
Now you may wonder, “What uniform options are available in Pokemon Sword?” Well, I’ve got good news for you! There’s a vast collection at your disposal. Each outfit is themed after a specific type of Pokemon: Grass, Water, Fire – you name it!
Among the most popular ones are:
- The ever-classic Pikachu uniform
- The cool and striking Charizard combo
- The sleek and stylish Eevee set
Each one is unique in its own way and adds a splash of personality to your appearance in battles.
But how does one go about changing their ensemble? It’s simpler than it sounds. You can purchase these outfits from any boutique across Galar using currency earned from victories against other trainers or through various tasks.
Once purchased, head over to any fitting room (found within boutiques) to change into your new attire. Just click on the ‘Uniform’ option and select whichever outfit has caught your eye. Remember though – while these uniforms can be worn outside Gym Battles, they cannot replace the default outfit during official matches.
In conclusion, whether it’s showing off your love for Pikachu or boasting flashy colors with Charizard – customizing your uniform adds an extra layer of fun in Pokemon Sword. So go ahead and express yourself because this game is all about showcasing individuality – both through fierce battles and stunning styles!
Where to Find Different Uniforms
Let’s dive right into the thick of things. Pokemon Sword offers a plethora of uniform options that you can find and use throughout your game journey. The first place you’d likely encounter these uniforms is at the Hammerlocke Boutique, where they sell for around 18,000 Poke Dollars each.
- Hammerlocke Boutique: It’s your one-stop-shop for almost all types of uniforms – Ice, Bug, Steel, Psychic, Electric, Ground, Flying, Normal and Poison. It’s also important to note that these uniforms are purely cosmetic and won’t give any stats boost or special abilities in battles.
Another spot where I discovered some cool uniform options was during Gym Challenges. As part of the challenges in different gyms across Galar Region, you’ll receive themed uniforms that match the type specialty of the gym leader.
- Gym Challenges: You’ll get Grass Uniform after Turffield Gym challenge; Water Uniform from Hulbury Gym challenge; Fire Uniform from Motostoke Gym challenge; Fighting Uniform from Stow-on-Side Gym (Sword version) challenge…you get my drift!
But wait! There’s more! If you’re a pro gamer who loves to explore hidden corners and secret pathways in games (like me), there are two rare uniforms waiting for you.
- Rare Ghost & Fairy Uniforms: These elusive unicorns aren’t sold at any boutique or rewarded as part of any gym challenges. Instead, they’re hidden deep within Circhester Stadium & Ballonlea Stadium respectively. Equip yourself with patience because finding them will take time but trust me when I say it’ll be worth it!
Now that we’ve covered where to find different uniforms, let’s move on to how to change uniforms in Pokemon Sword…but we’ll save that topic for later in this article.