Top 7 Ways to Fix iPad Keeps Ringing After Answering Phone
If your iPad keeps ringing after you answer a phone call, there are a few potential causes that could be to blame. It’s possible that the problem is with your iPhone or cellular connection, or it could be an issue with your iPad’s software.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the most common reasons why this happens and how you can fix it.
1. Check for a software update: One of the first things you should do if your iPad keeps ringing after answering a phone call is to check for a software update. If there’s an update available, it’s possible that the problem could be fixed with a simple software patch. To check for updates, open the Settings app on your iPad and tap on General. From there, tap on Software Update.
2. Toggle airplane mode: If you’re having trouble with your cellular connection, one potential fix is to toggle airplane mode on and off. This will disable all wireless radios on your device, including the cellular connection, but it can sometimes help to reset things. To do this, open the Settings app and tap on the Airplane Mode toggle. Wait a few seconds, then turn airplane mode off again.
3. Restart your iPad:If your iPad is having trouble with its software, a restart can sometimes help to fix the problem. To restart your device, hold down the power button until the “slide to power off” slider appears. Slide it to the right, and wait for your iPad to turn off. Once it’s turned off, hold down the power button again to turn it back on.
4. Reset your network settings: If you’re still having trouble with your cellular connection, you can try resetting your network settings. This will erase all of your saved Wi-Fi passwords and other network-related settings, so you’ll need to re-enter them after doing this. To reset your network settings, open the Settings app and tap on General. From there, scroll down and tap on Reset. Tap on Reset Network Settings, and confirm when prompted.
5. Restore your iPad: If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your iPad is still having trouble, you can try restoring it from a backup. This will erase all of your data and settings, so be sure to back up your device first. To restore from a backup, open the Settings app and tap on General. From there, scroll down and tap on Reset. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings, and enter your passcode when prompted. Then, follow the prompts to restore from your backup.
6. Contact Apple support: If you’ve tried all of the above steps and your iPad is still having trouble, you may need to contact Apple support. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and, if necessary, replace your device.
7. Take it to the Genius Bar: If you’re still having trouble and you have an Apple Store nearby, you can make an appointment at the Genius Bar. They can take a look at your device and help you figure out what’s going on.
These are some of the most common reasons why your iPad might keep ringing after you answer a phone call. If you’re still having trouble, be sure to contact Apple support or make an appointment at the Genius Bar.
ipad rings when phone rings
If your iPad rings when your phone rings, it’s likely because you have an app that is set up to forward calls to your iPad. To fix this, you’ll need to turn off the call forwarding feature in the app that is causing the problem. Depending on which app you’re using, the steps will vary. But you should be able to find the call forwarding feature in the app’s settings.
If you’re not sure which app is causing the problem, you can try turning off call forwarding for all of your apps one at a time until you find the culprit. To do this, open the Settings app on your iPad and tap on Phone.