Learn about the new Special Research quest in Pokémon Go that tasks players with finding and catching Meltan. This blog post explains the quest tasks and rewards.
Strange Rings quest steps and rewards in Pokemon Go
Pokémon Go’s Strange Rings quest is a Special Research quest. The sixth Special Research mission in Pokémon Go, it was published in June 2020. The Strange Rings quest demands players to perform a number of tasks, such as collecting Pokémon and utilizing special equipment, and rewards them for completing those tasks with Stardust and special goods.
In order to acquire the rewards connected with the Strange Rings quest, a number of tasks must be fulfilled:
- Finding a weird creature,
- Photographing it,
- Spinning PokeStops or Gyms,
- Capturing two kinds of specified Pokémon,
- Utilizing an item, and
- Claiming the prize.
Players will obtain rewards such as Stardust as well as goodies such as Incubators and Rare Candies after accomplishing all of these tasks. By completing this collection of missions, players will obtain access to additional capabilities such as AR Mapping and will be able to accomplish their goal of becoming a master trainer in Pokémon Go.
Everything we know about Hoopa in Pokemon Go
In Pokémon Go, Hoopa is the most recent Mythical Pokémon. It was launched as part of a Special Research Quest featuring tasks and rewards that players must accomplish to capture Hoopa. “Strange Rings” is the name of this quest. You must fulfill four phases of tasks and rewards in order to capture Hoopa.
- First Level: Do research tasks like as collecting 20 Psychic-type Pokémon, hatching 5 eggs, and capturing 10 Pokémon that are only available in this edition.
- Second Level: Combat Team GO Rocket Grunts and commanders, spend 10 berries to aid in Pokémon capture, and power up 10 Pokémon.
- Third Level: Give 7 presents, earn 5 hearts with your companion Pokémon, and spin 7 Pokéstops or Gyms.
- Fourth Level: Win one raid combat while accompanied by at least two other trainers.
Players may face Hoopa in its Shiny version after all of these tasks have been fulfilled.
Checkout this video: